Code of Conduct
Students shall adhere to Nada Yoga School’s code of conduct at all times:
- Please make sure you are clean and fresh when you attend the yoga class. The use of unscented deodorant is highly appreciated. In view of potential allergies of other Students, everyone is asked not to wear any perfume, aromatherapy oils or other scented products.
- Wear clean yoga clothes in yoga classes, in which you can move easily.
- It is advised not to eat later than two hours before the start of the yoga asana class and, in any case, not to do yoga asanas on a full stomach.
- Please do not wear shoes in the yoga hall.
- Please do not use mobile phones during the class. The phone used be switched off or put in silent mode before entering the yoga hall.
- Nada Yoga School makes yoga mats available for use during yoga classes. After classes, a yoga mat must always be cleaned and put away by the Student who has used it.
- The physical and mental integrity of Students must always be respected. Sexual behavior or sexually suggestive behavior is not tolerated by Nada Yoga School.
- Nada Yoga School reserves the right to deny Students who do not observe the rules above access to the Nada Yoga School premises and to terminate the course of the relevant Student without a refund of any course fee paid already.
- Pictures taken during training, workshops, retreats or classes may be used in a promotional capacity such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Flicker, YouTube, the school’s website etc. By agreeing to these terms and conditions trainees give full permission for this information to be released.
Nada Yoga School shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damages in connection with, or resulting from, participation in the Teacher Training, as the case may be.
The Participant will never engage Nada Yoga School, the Teachers, or any of the supporting staff, in legal proceedings relating to possible damages in whatever form, that may be the result of participation in the Teacher Training, as the case may be.
Nada Yoga School only works with qualified yoga teachers and will always offer yoga classes of the highest quality. Nonetheless, there is always a risk of injury involved when taking a yoga class. By participating in the Teacher Training, as the case may be, the Participant accepts such risk of injury. Nada Yoga School offers the following guidelines to diminish the risk of injury:
- Consult with a physician when you are not sure you are completely healthy, or if you are pregnant, before starting to take yoga classes.
- If you have an injury, or other physical issues, inform the yoga teacher thereof before you start your yoga class.
- Listen to and follow the instructions of the yoga teacher.
- Be conservative when exercising yoga and listen to your physical limitations.
- Ask questions when you do not understand an exercise/yoga posture.
Payments and Refunds
The remaining course fee is to be paid upon arrival.
$200 deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to the future courses.
In case of leaving the program in the middle–
- no refund on deposit.
- if leaving on the first week, only 25% will be refunded from the full deposit.
- after one week, no fee will be refunded unless in a case of emergency.
Thank you very much for your time.