300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India
Advance your teaching skills and deepen your yoga practice in Rishikesh, India – the gateway to the Himalayas, on the banks of river Ganga.
Join us for this advance transformational 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course and learn to teach Yoga from the team of professional yoga masters.
We welcome you to transform your life and your yoga career at Nada Yoga School.
Yoga has become increasingly popular over the years, and it’s no surprise why. The benefits of yoga are numerous and well-documented. From increased flexibility to improved mental health, there are few things that can compare to the practice of yoga. If you’re interested in becoming a yoga teacher or deepening your own yoga practice, a 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training program may be just what you need.
The 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training program at Nada Yoga School is a comprehensive program that covers all aspects of yoga. It is designed to deepen your understanding of yoga and to provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to become a confident and competent yoga teacher. The program is led by experienced and highly trained yoga teachers who have many years of experience teaching yoga.
During the program, you will learn about yoga philosophy, anatomy, and physiology, as well as the different styles of yoga. You will also learn about pranayama (breathing techniques), meditation, and the use of props in yoga practice. The program is structured in such a way that you will have plenty of time to practice and teach yoga, allowing you to develop your skills and gain confidence as a teacher.
The program is open to anyone who has already completed a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program. This means that you will already have a solid foundation in yoga and will be ready to build on that foundation with the more advanced teachings and practices offered in the 300-hour program. However, even if you have not completed a 200-hour program, you may still be able to participate in the program by completing a pre-course reading list and demonstrating your proficiency in yoga practice.
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training
What Does The Course Fees Include?
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Overview – Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- The Art Of Teaching and Sequencing (Teaching Methodology): In the Art of Teaching or Teaching Methodology, you will learn to create yoga sequences, build programs/classes for students with different needs; learn the principles of demonstration, assisting and correcting; learn about the qualities that make one a good yoga teacher and many other things that will help you become better instructors.
- Ancient and Modern Practices of Yoga: Learn about different yoga styles and practices and how yoga has evolved over the years.
- Philosophy of Yoga: Dive deeper into the studies of yoga sutras, Bhagwat Geeta, Upanishads, etc., and learn to integrate this knowledge into your daily life and teaching.
- Yoga Anatomy and Physiology: In your anatomy and physiology lectures/classes you will be provided with the knowledge of the muscular system, skeletal system, nervous system, and a detailed study of your spine, joints, etc. After which you will be able to understand which muscle to stretch, rotate, etc. while working on the yoga pose alignments.
- Yoga Therapy: Learn therapeutic yoga to serve diverse populations of different health conditions and problems (both mental and physical).
- Meditation and its practices: Basic and advanced meditation practices to calm your mind and awaken your spirit.
- Ayurveda (the science of healing): Learn the basics of Ayurveda and discover how to use that knowledge in your daily and in teaching.
- Pranayama: Advanced Practices: We will learn the techniques to strengthen your pranayama practice and enhance your ability to teach breathwork to students of all levels.
- Shatkarma and Bandhas: Shatkarma is a practice or art of cleansing or detoxifying your body and mind. In this 300-hour course, we will first revise the basics (jala neti, nauli, sutra neti, etc.) and then proceed for advanced practices like shankprakshalana.
- Introduction to Nada Yoga and Sound Healing: Learn the sacred practice of nada yoga and sound healing for your body, mind, and spirit.
- Teaching Practicum: Every week, you will practice teaching what you have learned over the week to your fellow students and receive and provide feedback. You will also observe others teaching and assist students while your group member is teaching in the presence of the lead trainer.
After completing this 300-hour course, you will be able to –
- demonstrate complete, systematized understanding of yogic techniques and concepts,
- effectively instruct open classes,
- ideally adjust people in asanas,
- know your audience and sequence individual classes and build programs for your audiences,
- create an atmosphere for development, growth, and self-study in a class in a number of ways,
- easily sequence and structure 60-90 minute classes that will deeply affect the lives of your students.
This program will be immensely useful to those who:
- has already completed a 200-hour yoga course/or have been a regular practitioner of yoga for more than 2 years and want to take their practice to the next level.
- want to undergo a complete and comprehensive, deeply practical, structured yoga teacher training course with industry leaders,
- want to understand the systematized methodology of yoga through structured knowledge and lots of experience,
- want to improve communication, instructing and adjusting skills in slow-paced teaching practicum stuffed with interactive workshops,
- learn how to plan yoga classes and how to modify sessions according to the audience and environment,
- learn about individualized teaching, audience analysis and many other useful aspects of teaching yoga,
- receive a certificate of international standard confirming your high qualification, register it with Yoga Alliance.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training:
Here’s a daily sample schedule for the 200 hour yoga Teacher Training course –
06:00 am – 07:00 am: Pranayama/ Shatkarma
07:00 am – 08:30 am: Yoga Asanas
08:30 am – 09:30 am: Breakfast
10:00 am – 11:30 am: Anatomy & Physiology
12:00 pm – 01:00 pm: Lunch
01:00 pm – 02:00 pm: Art of Teaching (Workshop)
02:00 pm – 03:30 pm: Yoga Philosophy
04:00 pm – 05:30 pm: Yoga Asanas
06:00 pm – 07:00 pm: Meditation/Live Music Meditation/Mantra Chanting/Kirtan
07:30 pm – 08:00 pm: Dinner
Note: The schedule is subject to change.
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course: Upcoming Date
01st Sep to 28th Sep 2023
08th Nov to 05th Nov 2023
05th Jan to 05th Jan 2024
01st Feb to 28th Apr 2024
Nada Yoga School, Rishikesh, India
SHARED ROOM$ 1350 USD
PRIVATE ROOM$ 1497 USD
Early Bird Discount: Special discount USD 100 for early booking 3 months in advance, for package with Food & Accommodation only.
Hurry! Only 6 Spots Left!
(After that the price will increase to $1600)
(You only need to pay a deposit of $197 to reserve your spot. The remaining fee can be paid upon your arrival at Nada Yoga School)
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training
Food and Accommodation
In our attempt to promote a yogic lifestyle, vegetarian meals, and herbal teas are served 3 times daily (breakfast/lunch/dinner) and prepared in our own equipped Kitchen, using filtered water. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions. Filtered water is available at all times during your stay at Nada Yoga School.
Two students are accommodated in a shared, furnished double room with an attached bath (cold/hot water) and ceiling fans. Bed linen, a towel, and a door lock are provided, however, residents are responsible for those items as well as laundering their sheets and cleaning their rooms. Single occupancy arrangements may be made prior to arrival, conditional to room availability, and may be subject to extra charges.
Students are requested to arrive at the Nada Yoga School on the day prior to the commencement of the training, at which time they will be assigned to their rooms, and will be requested to finalize their course fee payments. Check-out is scheduled on the morning following the completion of the program. We request that all borrowed items be returned at this time.
Note: To create a positive atmosphere conducive to learning and continued personal development, drugs, alcohol, and all other intoxicating substances are strictly prohibited for the entire duration of the course.
Our Team of Professional Yoga Teachers
Nada Yoga School is comprised of a dynamic, experienced team of professional yoga teachers, who have in-depth knowledge encompassing diverse fields of yoga, offering students an initiation (exploration) into full yogic knowledge.
Jivasu’s (Pradeep Kumar) teachings are called as Naturality or Sahajta. Naturality is to ‘to live according to our nature’ and ‘walk our own path’. His teachings explore ... read more
A native of the Greater Himalayas. With a Master degree in Yoga from the Uttranchal Sanskrit University. The founder of the ... read more
Born in a Vedic family, Yogacharya Mohan Panwar began the path of yoga at the age of 15. He completed his P.G.D.Y from H.N B. Garhwal University and M.Sc. ... read more
Yogi Kamal Ji
Yogi Kamal Ji was born in a family with deep knowledge of Sanskrit and ancient texts, so the study of Vedic and other ancient texts was part of his yogic education ... read more
Dr. Usha Vaishnava
Having studied Ayurveda & Herbal Medicine at the famous 150-year-old Gurukul Kangri in Kanpur (renamed Kanpur University in 1966)... read more
Since Joshita was a child, the word Meditation always intrigued her. The roots and foundation given by her mother, she started to practice Yoga and Meditation at a very young age... read more
Swami Atma Jnanananda Giri
Swami Atma Jnanananda Giri is a Homeopathic doctor from Kerala, residing in Rishikesh since 11 years... read more
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training
General Rules and Regulations
Nada Yoga School
Nad Yoga School is a Yoga Alliance-certified yoga school located in Rishikesh, India, offering Nada Yoga, 100-hour, 200-hour, 300-hour, and 500-hour yoga teacher training programs. These programs cover traditional Hatha and Ashtanga yoga styles, as well as meditation, pranayama, and yoga philosophy. The school provides accommodation and meals for students, and graduates receive internationally recognized yoga teacher certifications.